- We strive to maintain a professional and compliant atmosphere. The Grievance Procedure is a means for patients to inquire into issues raised and identify whether action needs to be taken to resolve identiﬁed issues and prevent recurrence.
- The Facility Administrator will record the grievance complaint and conduct a prompt investigation for quick resolution.
- Any patient and/or support person, visitor, employee, physician, or vendor may lodge a grievance using the Center’s procedure formally to voice complaints, resolve disputes, or to bring attention to possible violations of patient rights.
- No person shall be punished or retaliated against for using the Grievance Procedure.
- Any grievances, comments and complaints are to be addressed to the Center Administrator. Complete details and a copy of the Center’s Grievance Policy as well as a Grievance form may be obtained by contacting the Center.
You may contact the following entities to express any concerns or complaints:
Surgery Center of Rockville
2 Choke Cherry Road, Suite 125
Rockville, MD 20850
Christine Gambrel, RN, BSN,Administrator
You may obtain additional information and / or file a complaint here:
Attn: Barbara Fagan, Manager
Office of Health Care Quality
Ambulatory Care Program
7120 Samuel Morse Drive, Second Floor
Columbia, MD 21046
Office of the Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman:
Or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227)
If you have any questions or comments regarding the content here, you should contact the Administrator by telephone 301-330-8170 or by contacting the listed resources in this page.